Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chris Lee, Shirtless Congressman, Resigns In Wake Of Controversy


Latest news and updates According to the internet media its all about Latest news and updates,internet media provided real hot topic information,Rep. Christopher Lee of western New York abruptly resigned with only a vague explanation of regret after a gossip website reported that the married congressman had sent a shirtless photo of himself flexing his muscles to a woman whose Craigslist ad he answered.

"I regret the harm that my actions have caused my family, my staff and my constituents," Lee posted in a surprise announcement Wednesday night on his congressional website. "I deeply and sincerely apologize to them all. I have made profound mistakes and I promise to work as hard as I can to seek their forgiveness."

A woman described as a 34-year-old Maryland resident and government employee provided the Gawker website with e-mails she said were an exchange between her and Lee in response to an ad she placed last month in the "Women Seeking Men" section of Craigslist.

Source:Chris Lee, Shirtless Congressman, Resigns In Wake Of Controversy

Share/Bookmark