Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Chris Lee's Shirtless Pictures Makes Everyone Like Gawker Again


Latest news and updates According to the internet media its all about Latest news and updates,internet media provided real hot topic information,After rolling out a site-wide redesign on the 7th, Gawker seemingly became the most universally disliked thing on the Web since Kenneth Cole put down the BlackBerry and stepped away from Twitter. The site was almost universally deemed unreadable by users, prompting founder Nick Denton to tell his staff to, "stay cool: we've been through worse backlashes."

And then site uncovered a picture of a Republican congressman flexing shirtless in fron of the bathroom mirror, MySpace style. Christopher Lee of New York, apparently looking for ladies on the "Women for Men" section of the site's personals, sent the image to a woman asking to "prove to me not all CL men look like toads." Lee's e-mail stated that he was a "divorced...fit fun classy guy."

Thing is, the congressman is married.

Lee resigned from office soon after, stating in a press release, "I regret the harm that my actions have caused my family, my staff and my constituents. I deeply and sincerely apologize to them all. I have made profound mistakes and I promise to work as hard as I can to seek their forgiveness."

Source:How Chris Lee's Shirtless Pictures Makes Everyone Like Gawker Again

Share/Bookmark